Tuesday 6 January 2015

Feelings

6th January


After having a chat with Steve about our final projects I feel as if I need to centre this piece more on myself and what would happen to the world if technology was to take over... 

So after having a little think this afternoon I have decided to base my piece around the question rather than This is exactly what is going to happen if we keep relying on technology. I would still like to keep theme of mind control present as I feel this was the grounding of my idea. 

I also realised that my storyline does not have to be some linear perfectly scripted storyline, I do not feel this is one of my strengths anyway so it is best that I create something that works for me. 

I feel as if technology is something strong to my heart because I am interested init - and the past. As I am sat writing this I am starting to think about technology and the past - I am quite interested in history and the past, so this may add an extra texture and point out how far we have come with technology in a short period of time. Mobile phones have developed so quickly 15 years ago everybody was using a phone that just about had a function to text. I could perhaps make a mobile phone history with different types of mobiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment