Monday 12 January 2015

Back to Basics

11th January 


Today I spent some time going back to the basics of making a performance, I feel as if I spent too much time worrying about the storyline rather than the actual performance itself. So I decided to ask myself why? Why am I doing this performance?  

The topic I have chosen is something that I personally find very interesting - technology
Technology is something that I use every day and so does everybody around me
My mum doesn’t use much technology, similarly to grandparents.. This is interesting we will be so technically ignorant when we are the same age or will we be technically minded as we've had it all our life and will technology develop so far that we can't be ignorant to technology … so therefore I come to the question of what will happen to the world if technology goes so far? 

I then thought about the style in which I wanted my performance to give myself some ground to focus my performance on and some techniques to help me start devising my performance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment