Monday 5 January 2015

Speaking Brainstorm

2nd December

In this lesson we took some time to discuss ideas with our fellow class mates. We had to sit for 5 minuets and just talk about our ideas. When I started this I felt as if I did not have much to say - or many ideas, but in actual fact once I got talking I found that I had far more ideas than I thought. It helped me get ideas and input from other people to help develop my ideas. Louise mentioned how she imagined the street view man from Google maps dipping into places in the map and finding different people and this helped me develop an idea for myself about having this on a screen and a sort of 'radar' so you can see all the places that the criminals are. Ella also mentioned about Misfits and how the character Curtis goes in and out of time travel and the motions he uses when he does this and how effective this could look on stage. We also discussed having my piece either as a film or a performance and I realised that It could work better as a performance rather than a film as I felt that I could play with characters more with a performance, however this could change. 


No comments:

Post a Comment