Monday 5 January 2015

Development Techniques

Christmas Holidays

I decided to make a OneNote Diary for my progress, I have this on my iPad so that where ever I go if i get an idea I can jot it down in my OneNote Diary. I thought about the research that I need to do in certain areas that have a relation to my project. I also thought about the characters and started to develop the storyline more. I used Hilary's method of just writing for 5 minuets without stopping. This was useful for me as I was able to then come up with some more storyline endings, here are one of them.

The agent needs to find out who these people are - with his powers he is able to do this. He first has to follow them in their steps ( cue some awesome media ) he them tags them and has them on a 'radar' you can see this on the computer screen that is projected, he tracks them down and also gives them a chip. With the chip he can control their minds, whilst controlling them he can put right everything they have done wrong. This leaves a consequence and something strange happens. ( back to the future fading photo) 

I also thought about the background of the characters and why they are in trouble with the secret service, so I looked up some crimes that could be applied. 

Crime ideas
  • Fraud - Identity/benefit/cyber/corporate/tax/telemarketing
  • Cyber crimes - hacking/viruses/malware/stalking /phishing scams/information warfare (operations)/spam.


I think I am going to go with a cyber crime as this is more relating to technology. 

No comments:

Post a Comment